Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cooking Blues

There are many things which we are typically fond of which are also a part of our daily activities. For instance cooking. I am quite fond of cooking, trying to make new recipes and eating healthy and delicious self cooked food. Well its worth the effort since I am the one who has to eat it after cooking. But i wonder why once every couple of months it becomes a matter of just survival -cook something quickly to get done with it. Huh! , i am right now going through that time. Just till last week i was so enthusiastic about cooking , and now nope! just cook something in minimum time. although i am sure, it wont last long, i will soon be back to action. Maybe because these days I am quite busy due to work and non work reasons. And also maybe always cooking just for yourself is boring beyond a point. Last but not least maybe I am bored of eating my style, got exhausted with the stuff i cook and need some change for some time. In such times I am a big fan of chipotle burritos and Pizzas..sounds yummy..

No comments: