Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eye Twitching

Daayin Aankh Phadakna, is it considered good or bad? I am sure many people will have 100 beliefs about it. I dont put myself in this list :-). Stress is one factor i have realised atleast for me. Puts you in very embarassing situations sometimes i bet, imagine talking to somebody at work and there goes your right eye. Involuntary muscle movements. Not sure if they are that dramatic that the other person will notice , but still puts you in a spot. I have been dealing with it for almost 2 days now. Never used to have this problem before. Recent addition to the list of my problems, now i am not whining :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if it is something involuntary or you are winking at that person ;-)

Anonymous said...

Stress, for sure, is the only reason..
And you are absolutely right.

Zman said...

heh heh, did he/she ask you out?