Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Best Buddy

After a long time, i finally got to spend time with my best friend D today. It was nice talking and shopping together after one and a half years. D selected all my clothes which includes 8 T-shirts and 2 jeans, my shopping stock for the next one year. She reminded me of one of our golden childhood memories definitely worth a mention. We were in class 8 and we were best buddies :-). D suddenly changed her school in class 8. It was like a life change for me when she left the school and so for her. We used to miss each other a lot and i actually remember crying in the school and my class teacher explaining me that this is life and things like these happen, we should get used to it. Me and D used to wait for our schools to get over, get back home and talk to each other over the telephones. Our conversations were always a big source of business for MTNL! We used to chat for hours together over the telephone. And then D did something incredible, she left the new school, pleaded to the principal of our old school and came back to my school in my class. The day she came back, there was a round of applause in the class for the two of us, for our friendship indeed! What a gem of a friend, a friend for a lifetime!
And today D and i had a wonderful time talking about our lives, sharing our thoughts, concerns and complexities. Cheers for you dear friend!

1 comment:

DivSu said...

Wow! She did that! :) Amazing! Lucky to have such friends :)