Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She

She is the one who worries about me relentlessly. She takes care of me so well, that around her i find myself in an utterly surreal place. I never find an opportunity to ask her for anything, since she knows it all and gets me the right things at the right time. In her world, there is nothing about her and all about me. She still thinks that i can get lost in the crowd, or get robbed at the airport.

She comes from work early for me, and calls me many times a day if she has left me alone at home. She is amusing, innocent, selfless and very cute. She is someone who hasn't changed over the years. If i look at her, i find myself an extremely selfish person. Time with her passes in the blink of an eye.

She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day...
(Notting Hill song , ofcourse in a completely different context)

You should have guessed by now, who else could it be ...
Adorable Mom..This one is for you..

1 comment:

R said...

awww...lovely :)