Friday, June 8, 2007

First Blog

Well just became a member of Blogspot.com. Not any particular reason but just that I have quite some time now for a month which is a rare thing in a grad student's life. Finished with my spring semester at UW-Madison 3 weeks back and starting with the summer semester in another 3 weeks. That will be my last semester and unfortunately the end of my student life for now atleast ( dont know about future where i might be a student again :)) Had a nice time with my mom who visited me here for the last 3 weeks. Lots of food and desi ghee! Also went around Chicago and New York with her for a couple of days. She just left yesterday evening and I am finding myself with nothing to do for now. So it is the time to scratch my head and think of all the hobbies which I had or wanted to have but never had the time.

2 comments:

Zman said...

Nice picture of Madison in your blog.

DivSu said...

Ditto to Suman !