Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Birthday gift shopping for me

Well, birthdays come once in a year and you are one more year old. However despite that discouraging fact, birthdays make you feel special on that day and for me its a celebration of completing the eventful past one year which definitely has if not many, some good memories to look back. I always gift myself a present on my birthday which is coming soon next week. Afterall we must treat ourselves well. Next week i will be busy with my exam and coursework so i decided to go to west town mall yesterday. I bought a black leather handpurse for myself. Apart from that i tried formal clothes in 4 different stores- The limited, Express, Banana Republic and Gap. I was among the people in the stores who were trying clothes very seriously one after the other as if they had to shop the entire store. The extensive trials were to see where i get the best sizes( which is always a problem for me) and get an idea of prices. Next time when i go to the mall it will be for actually buying :) , as i was too tired yesterday after the store to store adventure to actually buy.

5 comments:

Waj said...

you should gift others too on your birthday... Especially your best friend...

deepa chawla said...

nice post and i cudnt agree more with waj ... btw will u please clarify who this "new best friend " is...( i am gng to ulta taang him ;) )

Waj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waj said...

there is no new best friend. It is always you.. So no need for ulta taang I guess ;)

Shubhika Taneja said...

well there is still need for 'ulta taang' for lots of other reasons...and Deepa is pretty good at that..