Friday, July 6, 2007

Finished the last Dan Brown

Last 3 days for me were filled with adventure through the Arctic circle, sea floor of the Arctic Ocean, a huge meteorite buried in an ice shelf, scary sharks which can smell a drop of blood upto a mile away, radio signals, SOS, NASA, NRO, a US army submarine and a guest stay in the White House. Does that sound fun? This was the experience vividly felt by me while reading the 550 page novel 'Deception Point' by Dan Brown. This was his only novel that I had not read.He has written 4 novels so far. The start was with an intriguing murder as in his other 3 books. The story become more and more captivating towards the middle of the book. I was reading the book while eating, while in the bus etc etc...I didnt switch on my laptop for 8 long hours today( which is sheer disbelief from me as there is no force in this world which can keep me away from my laptop for so long :-) ) , as I was completely captivated by the book. Verdict: Extreme High Tech Thriller, you cant sleep peacefully till you finish the book. The addiction is atleast 10 times stronger than any hollywood thriller. I dont read much but I must agree that all 4 of Dan Brown's novels have given me 3-4 days (in which you will read his 500 page thriller at the most) of extreme thrill that no movie for a long time has matched. All his 4 books show that he is a brilliant author with lot of research behind his plot, characters, information..Thumbs up for Dan Brown! Waiting for his sequel book on Da vinci Code..

2 comments:

Waj said...

kalakku po

Shubhika Taneja said...

what does that comment mean..i guess po means go, what is kalakku?